Patient information event at Natremed in Shepparton – 2014 Lifestyle Medicine
‘Radiation exposure as a health burden’
Patrick van der Burght will be presenting about home health and radiation exposure at the Natremed clinic in Shepparton, VIC. Patients are welcome but also members of the public provided they register with Natremed first.
- Effects of low level (domestic) radiation exposure on health
- Types of radiation
- What you can do yourself in your home today to reduce exposure
- What to look out for when purchasing an existing home
- What to be aware of when building a new home
- What is involved in protection yourself from radiation professionally
The GEOVITAL mattresses will also be available to try and purchase.
Whilst in the area, Patrick is also available to do home assessments for people in the area. Please contact us to arrange that well ahead of time.